Connecticut Children’s Medical Center’s Care Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders is once again excited to host pediatric cancer survivors, children who are currently undergoing treatment for cancer and their families for a special celebration. The event provides an opportunity for children and families to reconnect with their caregivers and friends.
Cycle of Life will be held at the University of Saint Joseph in West Hartford and will feature a wide variety of interactive games, activities and healthy food choices that help attendees explore the major themes of nutrition and exercise. All of the proceeds raised through sponsorships and the Survivor STAR Lap will benefit the Reach for the Stars Survivorship Program at Connecticut Children’s Medical Center.
Top 9 Reasons To RSVP TODAY!
1. Getting your 'next year out' STAR Survivorship T-Shirt
2. NEW Pie the Clinic Staff!!!!
3. Making family friendships and bonds that will last forever
4. Tie-Dye Shirts and NY vs Boston Slingshot Game
5. Photo Booth and Karaoke
6. Survivor Get Out - Get Active Giveaway
7. Scholarship presentations
8. Support from family, friends, donors, sponsors and 150 volunteers
9. Providing a venue for families to celebrate their child's journey of survivorship