Join Ball 4 a Cure as they host their 6th Annual 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament. The mission of Ball 4 a Cure is to ensure support is available for families with housing needs who have a child receiving care at Connecticut Children's Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders. 

About Ball 4 a Cure

Ball 4 a Cure, Inc. was founded in 2015 by nine friends from elementary school in West Hartford, Connecticut. Starting off as a 3 v 3 charity basketball tournament on the black top playground of a local school, Ball 4 a Cure, Inc. has grown to host more than three tournaments a year, and more—from golf and basketball to bowling and concerts. All of the proceeds from Ball 4 a Cure fundraising events support the Ball 4 a Cure Fund at Connecticut Children's, with 97% of funds supporting families with housing needs. The Ball 4 a Cure Fund assures that children in treatment always have a safe, warm, and secure home to return to when they leave the Center for Cancer & Blood Disorders. The remaining 3% of funds assist families in obtaining medical equipment to help manage patient pain and rehabilitation. Learn more +