A celebration to flip about!
Kicking off February 1, IHOP restaurants' National Pancake Day Campaign culminates on March 1, 2022--National Pancake Day.
Throughout February, visit participating IHOP restaurants across Connecticut (excluding Fairfield County) to show your support by making a donation. On March 1 only, dine-in and take-out customers will have the opportunity to receive a free short stack of pancakes in exchange for a donation to Connecticut Children’s, your local Children’s Miracle Network Hospital.
Since 2007, IHOP restaurants have raised over $110,000 in support of Connecticut Children’s.
- 339 Cottage Grove Rd, Bloomfield
- 2400 Dixwell Ave, Hamden
- 191 Deming St, Manchester
- 3280 Berlin Tpke, Newington
- 486 Boston Post Rd, Orange
- 885 Queen St, Southington
- 1040 North Colony Rd, Wallingford
- 495 Union St, Suite 2168, Waterbury